so i guess NE is just going to pretend that this is a practice for a preseason game instead of primetime monday night football bc that’s how they are currently playing :~))))
i like how cis people act like it would be the worst thing in the world not to assume people’s genders i mean we don’t assume people’s names what if you just met someone and you were like “hey emily” and they were like “thats not my name its megan” and you were like “oh well how was i supposed to know. you look like an emily to me. i guess i can try to call you megan but its gonna be hard because i just see you as such an emily”
i don’t care when people dont like rap music, but when they feel the need to rant about how much they hate it i just think “pls go back to the basicness you sprang from”
INSIDE THE INVENTIVE MIND
IBM Watson Solutions
hey folks! i’m tristen wade, and i’m a junior year artist at champlain college. after putting this off for WAY too long, i’m officially opening myself up to take commissions and make art for YOU!
why i’m taking commissions: right now, i’m in a bit of a financial squeeze and i’m trying to scratch up enough money to buy a ticket to AAC (another anime convention) so that i can see my friends and partners back at home. i’m at school right now and don’t have a job at the moment, so this is my only chance to make any cash for the foreseeable future. i have exactly two weeks to get this money together or i won’t be able to see my partners for at least another month. at some point i’ll offer commissions regularly, but this is an emergency fund and i desperately need money quick.
what i’ll do for you: i’m a multi-talented artist with a lot of interests! i can do digital paintings and drawings ranging from icons to portraits to busts and talksprites; you name it and i’ll make it. i of course reserve the right to say no to some more extreme requests, but for the most part anything flies! i’m also incredibly excited to offer my skills as a 3D artist - i’m getting my bachelor’s degree in game art and animation and this is my primary skill! you can see more examples of my work here and here, and i have even more examples of my 3D art available upon request.
pricing (in USD, and flexible):
- icons are $2 for a simple one and $5-10 for more complex ones.
- paintings are $20 to $60 depending on complexity and depth.
- portraits of characters start at $5 for a simple sketch, and $20 for a lines and colors. backgrounds are an additional $15! i’m willing to do absolutely any fandom or pairings, or portraits of actual people, including yourself! i may take nsfw commissions depending on the request.
- 3D pricing depends a WHOLE lot on what you want. simple low poly models will be around $5-20 each and you’ll receive a short turn-around gif and some stills, as well as the .fbx if you’d like. textured and rigged low poly characters will be around $35-50, and i’m willing to give you several different gif’s and stills, along with the .fbx file.
- if you’d like an animated short (15 seconds or more), a high detail environment, a high detail rigged character, or something of that sort, this is something that i will be EXTREMELY excited to work on, and you will get order priority! keep in mind that this sort of commission can get pricey depending on what you want, but i will work with you through the entire process and ensure that you’re fully satisfied.
i only accept paypal, and i will send you in-progress images as i work on your commission to make sure that you’re completely happy with the finished product! for 3D commissions, i ask that you pay me at least half of the total price before i start to work.
if you’re not interested in commissioning me, please reblog and boost this post so that more people can see it!
if you have any inquiries or questions, EMAIL ME at firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot me an ask on tumblr!